Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update on cat

I'm late on this, but just in case someone is actually reading this, I should let you know what happened. A few days after that post, our beautiful Ebe disappeared. She likes to go outside (supervised of course), but doesn't wander off. That day was beautiful and my daughter and I were on the back porch. Ebe came out with us. I saw her cross in front of the back door while I was inside for a minute. When I went back out, she was gone. I looked all over for her with no luck. Even if she escaped the back yard, she would probably have just laid in the sun on the driveway. Like I said, she isn't a wanderer. My hubby and I think she wandered off to die. We will miss her terribly. She was a great cat, full of personality, loving, and until this illness, never sick a day in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment